The City of Seal Beach Senior Transportation Services program provides free transportation services for Seal Beach residents ages 60 and over.
Only registered users can partake in the fixed-route shuttle and Dial-a-Ride service. To register as a new rider, please download the application using the link above, and provide a copy of a photo ID showing proof of Seal Beach residency and date of birth. This identification can be in a form of a CA driver’s license, CA ID Card, or a Golden Rain Foundation ID card if you are a Leisure World resident.
If you have any questions on the application process, would like to confirm whether you are an existing registered user, or have general questions regarding the Senior Transportation Services program, please contact:
· Anthony Nguyen, email@example.com, (562) 431-2527 x1344
· Iris Lee, firstname.lastname@example.org, (562) 431-2527 x1322
Service Starting July 12, 2021
The City of Seal Beach Senior Shuttle Service is a 16-passenger shuttle equipped with wheelchair access that runs on a fixed route throughout major City stops, including Seal Beach Pier/Old Town area, Leisure World, and Rossmoor Shopping Center/North Seal Beach Community Center. Please refer to the above link for more detail on the route and stops.
· Operating hours are Monday through Friday 9:00a.m. to 11:00a.m., 12:00p.m. to 4:00p.m.
To make a reservation:
1. Call (877) 224-8294 at least 24-hours in advance
2. Provide the operator with your Senior Transportation Program ID (#SBXXXX)
3. Request “ROUNDTRIP” if you need a ride back home
4. Provide the operator with pick-up date and time
5. Provide the operator with pick-up & drop-off location
6. Please note to the operator if you need any special accommodation
IMPORTANT: Same day reservations to/from any location cannot be guaranteed.
Press Release - City Launches SeniorCityzen Resource (August 20, 2020
Press Release - Senior Transportation Service - Service Change (June 1, 2020)
Press Release - Seal Beach Meals On Wheels Program (April 8, 2020)
Orange County Senior Nutrition Program (March 19, 2020)
City of Seal Beach Update on Senior Meals (March 19, 2020)
Meals on Wheels of Orange County (March 13, 2020)
Tim Kelsey, Recreation Manager
City of Seal Beach - 211 Eighth Street, Seal Beach, CA 90740
(562) 431-2527 Ext. 1341
Please note that this webpage will be changing as we receive more information.