Aquatic Sports Area
Aquatic Sports Area (Windsurfing/Kiteboarding)
- May enter/exit the water in the designated area only, located between 2nd and 4th St.
- Upon entering the water, riders must remain 200 yards off shore until they wish to return to the beach.
- No jumping or riding of waves.
- The San Gabriel River is off limits at all times to windsurfers and kiteboards.
- All riders must remain at least 200 ft from all bathers at all times
- Hours of operation of ASA 1:00 pm – 6:00 pm. No windsurfing/kiteboarding outside of these hours.
Aquatics Sports Area Map