Date posted: 8/9/2012 8:28:08 AM
Release of the Request for Proposals (RFP)
CDBG Leisure World Bathroom Accessibility Grant Program
Program Year 2012/2013
The City of Seal Beach is issuing a Request for Proposals (RFP) from qualified companies to establish a contract for the CDBG Leisure World Bathroom Accessibility Grant Program which modifies existing bathtubs into walk in showers for residents of Leisure World, as well as providing Hi-Boy toilets as needed.
The three types of companies that would qualify for this RFP are:
- Companies experienced in cutting down and re-glazing fiberglass tub/shower
- Companies experienced with removing old and installing new glass shower enclosures
- Companies experienced with removing and replacing toilets with new Hi-Boy toilets
All companies must be licensed, carry liability and workers compensations insurance and, if selected, obtain a City business license.
The RFP is available through three different methods:
- Download the PDF from http://www.civicstone.com, and click on "City of Seal Beach"
- Hard copy can be mailed upon request; or
- Digital copy can be emailed upon request.
Responses to this RFP process will be considered for the funding cycle beginning July 1, 2012 to June 30, 2013.
Proposal responses are due by 4:00pm on Thursday July 21, 2012
Please call CivicStone Inc (program managers) at 909-364-9000 to receive application or if you have any questions.
Return to news list